Loading the content... Loading depends on your connection speed!
Electro-Mechanical Mortice Lock
To provide secure locking of swinging passage / control doors using third party secu-rity management systems (SMS) or conventional key control. Designed to enable key and electric operation from both sides of the door. This lock is specifically designed for very high use applications; typically securing perimeter doors and main access routes.
• Solid Case Technology; Lock case machined from single piece carbon steel block.
• Steel main bolt, with carbide anti-cuffing rollers and 25mm throw.
• Supplied with “T” Handle as standard.
• Unique dual solenoid electric locking latch.
• Independent 8-lever locking mechanism.
• Lock provides status monitoring of critical functions and tamper.
• Integral baffle arrangements to resist manipulation and interference via the keyhole.
• Dedicated key profile operates 3R63 group of locks only.
The 3R63 is a mortice lock of robust construction. The main bolt is a sprung latch providing a throw of 25mm, secure locking is achieved by two independent methods:
Electrical Mode. Locking/unlocking by 24 Volt DC controlled sequence from an external source (SMS). Bolt withdrawal by handle, which should also be used when closing the door.
Manual Mode. Locking/unlocking achieved using conventional (mechanical key). Bolt withdrawal by handle, which should also be used when closing the door.
Manual Override. In the event of power or communication failure an override key is used to disable electric locking function. The lock will operate if slammed to shut, however, it is recommended that in normal operation the handle is used to withdraw the bolt when closing.
• Lock case – carbon steel electro-plated.
• Main bolt – carbon steel electro-plated.
• Main bolt follower high tensile brass.
• Keys — Hardened Steel.
• Escutcheons — silica brass.
• Levers and springs — Brass / phosphor Bronze.
• Range of fixings including reinforcing plates and locking plates.
• Outer steel lock boxes for steel door applications.
• Interchangeable mechanical inner locking unit to enable re-coding.
• This lock is not available under a master key system.
• Escutcheon trim plates supplied for wooden door variants as standard.
NOTE – The lock is available in left or right hand variants for opening in or opening out doors and can be fitted to steel or wooden doors. For wooden doors a range of reinforced plates are available to suit door thicknesses from 25 to 70mm.
• Case Height 286mm.
• Case Length 267mm.
• Case Thickness 29mm.
• Bolt Throw 25mm.
• Bolt Depth 45mm.
• Bolt Thickness 22mm.
• Weight (lock only) 12.4Kg.
A hatch specifically designed for dirty protest cell doors. It allows food to be passed to prisoners hygienically.
• Complies with NOMS specifications.
• The hatch can only be opened when the food box is attached and locked.
• The food box can only be removed once the hatch is closed.
• Two sizes are available ‘Wide’ for new cell doors and ‘Narrow’ for fitting to existing cell doors.
• Aperture size – Wide version 430mm wide x 130mm high. Narrow version 262mm wide x 130mm high.
Heavy Duty Morticed Deadlock – Single Action
To provide secure deadlocking of swinging doors or gates. This lock is specifically designed for very high use applications; typically securing internal doors and main access routes.
• Composite deadbolt, with carbide anti-cutting rollers and 19mm throw.
• 12 lever highly durable mechanism.
• Low friction key journals.
• Lever arrangement designed to provide extended product life.
• Dedicated key profile.
• Escutcheon designed to give positive key alignment.
• Security fixings to prevent unauthorised removal.
• Automatic threshold (door bottom) seal with a high efficiency mechanism.
• The seal is lifted clear of the floor as soon as the door is opened by a few mil-limetres – resulting in exceptionally low door operating forces.
• Requires no power connection.
• Tested in accordance with BS EN ISO 140-3: 1995.
• Meets smoke leakage performance requirements of BS 5588.
• Certified CF136.
• Weighted Sound Reduction Index (Rw): 37dB.
• Ligature resisting unsprung knob with concealed fixings.
• Grooved for improved grip.
• 62mm diameter.
• 70mm length.
• Aluminium ligature resisting pull handle.
• The handles are designed to point downwards to help prevent ligature attachment.
• Supplied with tamperproof security screws.
The 3G417 is a morticed sprung latchbolt of robust construction based on a small mortice footprint.
The latchbolt provides an overall throw of 32mm when deadlocked and 12mm when latched.
• Solid Case Technology; Lock case machined from single piece carbon steel.
• Steel main bolt, with carbide anti-cutting rollers, and 32mm overall bolt throw.
• 12mm sprung latch controlled by occupant.
• Independent 7-lever locking mechanism.
• Factory restricted key section.
• Anti-ligature knob and door furniture.
• Through fix design for handle and furniture.
• Aluminium ligature resisting ‘infilled’ pull handle mounted on a plate.
• Infill plate prevents the introduction of ligatures.
• 25mm diameter x 225mm on 300mm x 75mm plate.
• Can be fixed with tamper resistant screws or bolted through the door for additional strength.
• Concealed fixings.
• Unique Anti-Barricade two way Door System.
• Provides unrestricted & immediate room access in an emergency or barricade situation.
• System utilises a frame within a frame principal, allowing for a standard 44mm or 54mm
door to be mounted within a secondary high security steel inner frame.
• Reduced ligature hinges & hardware, including anti-ligature end tips.
• Outer frame dual hook bolt locking with emergency key release.
• Rebated inner frame in robust preformed steel section.
• Suitable for standard high security door locks & hardware.
• Can be used with FD30S & FD60S fire doors.
• Designed for use with the concealed Perko Powermatic door closer HC0832.
Ligature resisting stainless steel snap hooks for clothes and towels which collapse under
a predetermined load.
• Load adjustable.
• Type A front fixing.
• Type B rear fixing.
• Constructed from 1.2mm thick mirror finished 304 stainless steel, the 360° hemisphere mirror is designed for mounting on the ceiling, thus providing 200° of vision from any direction.
• Integral mounting frame to increase strength and reduce ligature risk.
• Developed to meet the stringent requirements of the UK Home Office, Metropolitan Police and the Prison service.
• The mirror is fixed to the ceiling using tamper proof screws provided.
• Weight 4kg.
• Diameter 500mm.
• Mirror frame 22mm thick constructed in one piece without joints or crevices from solid composite material.
• A smooth finish to all external surfaces that is hygienic, easy to clean and resistant to scale build-up and deposits.
• 3mm thick Polycarbonate mirror backed with 6mm MDF with a scratch resistant coating.
• Available in 250mm x 350mm and 500mm x 650mm.
• Intended to be secured to the wall with Gripfast or structural adhesive and pointed around the edges with anti-pick mastic.
• A rotary hatch intended for fitting to secure bedroom doors for transferring
medicine to patients safely without the need to open the door.
• Robust anti-vandal construction machined from solid aluminium.
• Lockable in the closed position.
• Ligature resisting design.
• Simple clamp on design with no visible fixings on the secure side.
• Open aperture size 125mm high x 60mm wide.
• Can be easily fitted to existing doors.
• Designed to fit door panel thickness ranging from 44mm – 54mm.
• Flexible elastomeric fin material springs back to original shape to provide ongo-ing performance and durability in service.
• Symmetrical design ensures fins are always in contact with two surfaces of the door leaf, creating an air chamber to provide excellent acoustic properties.
• Aggressive self-adhesive backing tested on many surfaces, including MDF.
• Effective smoke seal up to 200°C.
• Certified CF136.
• Weighted Sound Reduction (Rw): 31dB.
• A heavy duty continuous hinge for heavy weight security doors.
• 3mm thick mild steel leaves with 8mm stainless steel pin.
• 2100mm long x 94mm open width.
• Pin cut into shorter sections to prevent removal of the entire pin.
• 50mm long knuckles.
• Small aluminium ligature resisting unsprung lever handle set.
• The lever handles are designed to point downwards to help prevent ligature attachment.
• Concealed fixings.
• 50mm Rose with 38mm bolt through fixing centres.
To provide secure locking, (with latching facility) of hinged wooden doors on offices and rooms where master-keying and/or, suiting with other mortice range locks is a requirement, or where a knob or lever handle action with ample space (to clear rebated frame for example) is preferred.
• Steel Body.
• Brass deadbolt with 14mm throw.
• Anti-padsaw steel rollers.
• 5 detainer mechanism with thousands of key combinations.
• Built in protection against picking, drilling, force and torque attack.
• Steel key.
• Can be suited as part of a master keyed system.
• Optional micro-switches for alarm systems integration.
• Solid rubber conical door stop mounted in a ligature resisting solid aluminium housing.
• 120mm diameter x 80mm.
• Supplied and fixed with M10 expansion bolt.
• Suitable for fixing at low or high level.