Loading the content... Loading depends on your connection speed!
• Clutched turn to prevent barricading.
• Indicator dots.
• Ligature resisting design.
• Carriage key release.
• 8mm spindle, 63mm roses.
• Optional coin or torx pin release.
• Comes complete with bathroom mortice lock.
To provide secure locking of bedroom doors with a ‘privacy’ locking facility under operation
by the occupant.
• Solid Case Technology; Lock case machined from single piece carbon steel.
• Steel main bolt, with carbide anti-cutting rollers, and 32mm throw.
• Independent 7-lever locking mechanism.
• Factory restricted key section.
• Integral baffle arrangements to resist manipulation and interference via the keyhole.
• Privacy locking via pin tumbler cylinder.
A robust square vision panel incorporating a louvred privacy cover. Suitable for seclusion rooms or circulation doors.
• Quiet, discreet louvred viewing by simply lifting the louvre handle.
• 150mm x 150mm Clear vision.
• Solid machined one piece steel and aluminium body.
• Gasket free.
• Polycarbonate dust cover to help prevent dust penetration.
• Choice of 9.5mm or 21mm thick laminated glass.
• Suits door thickness’s 44mm – 54mm.
• Simple clamp on design fits through hole in door.
High quality commercial grade door viewer.
• Adjustable to suit door thickness 40mm to 95mm.
• Wide 170 degree optical viewing area.
• Large 30mm diameter body.
• 28mm diameter hole required.
• Automatic threshold (door bottom) seal with a high efficiency mechanism.
• The seal is lifted clear of the floor as soon as the door is opened by a few mil-limetres – resulting in exceptionally low door operating forces.
• Requires no power connection.
• Tested in accordance with BS EN ISO 140-3: 1995.
• Meets smoke leakage performance requirements of BS 5588.
• Certified CF136.
• Weighted Sound Reduction Index (Rw): 37dB.
• Hold-open magnet with pole reversal protection for wall mounting.
• 24v AC/DC Operated.
• Power consumption 1.5W.
• Comes complete with fixing screws.
Surface Mounted with Test Button
• Electro-magnetic hold-open unit for fire doors when linked to a fire alarm system.
• Max door width 1100mm (HC0831A/D), 1250mm (HC0831B/E), 1400mm (HC0831C/E).
• Max door weight: 80kg (HC0831A/D), 100kg (HC0831B/E), 120kg (HC0831C/F)
• Adjustable sweep speed.
• Adjustable latching speed.
• Free swing option available.
• Successfully independently tested to BS EN 1155.
• CERTIFIRE approved for fire doors: CF117 ITT120/MM/IMM240.
To provide secure locking, (with latching facility) of hinged wooden doors on offices and rooms where master-keying and/or, suiting with other mortice range locks is a requirement, or where a knob or lever handle action with ample space (to clear rebated frame for example) is preferred.
• Steel Body.
• Brass deadbolt with 14mm throw.
• Anti-padsaw steel rollers.
• 5 detainer mechanism with thousands of key combinations.
• Built in protection against picking, drilling, force and torque attack.
• Steel key.
• Can be suited as part of a master keyed system.
• Optional micro-switches for alarm systems integration.
• Strong butt hinges for lighter duty security doors.
• Trapped pin.
• HC0826A – 100mm long x 67mm open width.
• HC0826B – 100mm long x 88mm open width.
• Ideal for identification cards.
• Suits cards sized 85mm wide x 75mm high up to 2mm thickness.
• Can be secured by rivets or security fixings.
The Medical Storage Cabinet is suitable for storing general First Aid items.
• General First Aid equipment storage.
• 1.5mm steel cabinet with flush closing door.
• Lockable inner compartment c/w 2 keys.
• Supplied with 2 removable shelves.
• Supplied with security lock and 2 keys.
• Dimensions external H550mm x W380mm x D205mm.
Ligature resisting stainless steel snap hooks for clothes and towels which collapse under
a predetermined load.
• Load adjustable.
• Type A front fixing.
• Type B rear fixing.
• Solid rubber block.
• 124mm long x 44mm wide x 46mm high.
• Supplied with two 10×100/50 frame fixings.
• Suitable for fixing to a wall or floor.
Heavy Duty Magnetic Morticed Deadlock – Single Action
To provide secure deadlocking of swinging doors or gates where a superior level of security is necessary. This lock is specifically designed for very high use applications; typically securing internal doors and main access routes.
The 3G222 magnetic lock affords a higher level of security due to the inability to sight read keys. The magnetic key code is impossible to read or duplicate using normal human senses alone or duplicate with standard workshop equipment.
• Steel deadbolt, with carbide anti-cutting rollers and 20mm throw.
• Unique magnetic locking system.
• Locking arrangement designed to provide extended product life.
• Reinforcing plates to provide added strength.
• Anti-tamper device to prevent unauthorised removal.
• Dedicated key profile operates single action magnetic locks only.
• Escutcheon designed to give positive key alignment.
• Security fixings to prevent unauthorised removal.
• Ligature resisting unsprung knob with concealed fixings.
• Grooved for improved grip.
• 62mm diameter.
• 70mm length.
• Secure vision panel for corridor doors.
• Fully welded stainless steel pressed frames, secured with security head screws.
• Neoprene/intumescent glazing gasket.
• Suitable for steel or timber doors.
• Ligature resisting pull handle on plate.
• Supplied with tamperproof security screws.
• Easy to grip.
• Constructed from 1.2mm thick mirror finished 304 stainless steel, the 360° full hemi-sphere mirror is designed for mounting on the wall, thus providing a wide angle view of the room.
• Developed to meet the stringent requirements of the UK Home Office, Metropolitan Police and the Prison service.
• The mirror is fixed to the wall using tamper proof screws provided.
• Weight 2.5kg.
• Overall size is 500mm diameter.