Loading the content... Loading depends on your connection speed!
Heavy Duty Morticed Deadlock – Single Action
To provide secure deadlocking of swinging doors or gates. This lock is specifically designed for very high use applications; typically securing internal doors and main access routes.
• Composite deadbolt, with carbide anti-cutting rollers and 19mm throw.
• 12 lever highly durable mechanism.
• Low friction key journals.
• Lever arrangement designed to provide extended product life.
• Dedicated key profile.
• Escutcheon designed to give positive key alignment.
• Security fixings to prevent unauthorised removal.
The 3G112 Mark 3 is a mortice deadlock of robust construction. The mechanical deadbolt provides a thro of 19mm.
The lock provides deadlocking operated by a unique key profile.
The lock is operable from both sides and the escutcheon is designed to allow only the correct key profile to be inserted into the lock.
• Lock case – carbon steel electro-plated.
• Bolt – stainless steel and brass composite.
• Escutcheons – silica brass.
• Keys – hardened steel.
• Levers and springs – brass / phosphor bronze.
• Suitable for external and internal use.
• Available in alternative finishes on request.
• Outer steel lock box for steel door applications.
• Escutcheon trim plates supplied for wooden door variants as standard.
• Rebate kit available for wooden door applications.
• Monitored versions available with micro-switch sensing of bolt position.
• Single sided version available on request.
NOTE – The lock is not handed, however for use on steel doors the short forend version should be ordered and for wooden doors the long forend version. We recommend this lock is used in conjunction with a wooden door 50mm thick
• Lockcase Depth (total) 171.5mm.
• Lockcase Length 114.2mm.
• Lockcase Width 21.0mm.
• Weight (lock only) 2,1kg.
• Mirror frame 22mm thick constructed in one piece without joints or crevices from solid composite material.
• A smooth finish to all external surfaces that is hygienic, easy to clean and resistant to scale build-up and deposits.
• 3mm thick Polycarbonate mirror backed with 6mm MDF with a scratch resistant coating.
• Available in 250mm x 350mm and 500mm x 650mm.
• Intended to be secured to the wall with Gripfast or structural adhesive and pointed around the edges with anti-pick mastic.
The Medical Storage Cabinet is suitable for storing general First Aid items.
• General First Aid equipment storage.
• 1.5mm steel cabinet with flush closing door.
• Lockable inner compartment c/w 2 keys.
• Supplied with 2 removable shelves.
• Supplied with security lock and 2 keys.
• Dimensions external H550mm x W380mm x D205mm.
The HC0812 is ideal where the customer needs electric unlocking of deadlocks, without the worry
of handle overrides from the secure side. Fail open versions fitted to fire exit doors, linked into
fire alarm systems achieve fire safety with security.
• Standard 12v DC operation.
• Designed to suit dead bolt 10-15mm wide x 38mm height with 12-18mm throw.
• 2200lbs Strength.
• Lead cover to enable the unbroken transfer of wire bundles up to 6mm in diameter between door and frame. Suitable for doors opening up to 1202.
• Not for use on centrally pivoted doors.
The HC0813 is designed for high security applications ideal where the customer needs electric
unlocking of deadlocks, without the worry of handle overrides from the secure side. Fail open
versions fitted to fire exit doors, linked into fire alarm systems achieve fire safety with security.
• Standard 12v DC operation.
• Designed to suit dead bolt 18mm wide x 65mm height with 18-21mm throw.
• 4400lbs Strength.
• For light to medium weight internal doors.
• Door thickness 40-44mm.
• Maximum door width normally 950mm.
• Maximum door height normally 2100mm.
• Maximum panel weight 80kg.
• Unhanded, distance between centres of the fixing plates must not exceed 52 mm in
order to allow door to open through 105°.
• Unit is concealed within door and frame; only the stainless steel rods and face plates
are exposed, when door is open.
• The sealed hydraulic unit closes the door at a controlled speed with adjustable latch/
• Type-tested to BS EN 1154:1997 power size 3 tested for 1 hour fire doors to BS EN 1634.
• Designed and tested to 500,000 closing cycles.
Electro-Mechanical Mortice Lock
To provide secure locking of swinging passage / control doors using third party secu-rity management systems (SMS) or conventional key control. Designed to enable key and electric operation from both sides of the door. This lock is specifically designed for very high use applications; typically securing perimeter doors and main access routes.
• Solid Case Technology; Lock case machined from single piece carbon steel block.
• Steel main bolt, with carbide anti-cuffing rollers and 25mm throw.
• Supplied with “T” Handle as standard.
• Unique dual solenoid electric locking latch.
• Independent 8-lever locking mechanism.
• Lock provides status monitoring of critical functions and tamper.
• Integral baffle arrangements to resist manipulation and interference via the keyhole.
• Dedicated key profile operates 3R63 group of locks only.
• Constructed in one piece 1.5mm highly polished grade 304 stainless steel.
• Ligature resisting radius edges and corners.
• Supplied with security fixings and wall plugs.
• Extruded one-piece aluminium ligature resisting pull handle.
• Can be fixed with tamper resistant screws or bolted through the door for additional strength.
• Standard size is 300mm x 65mm.
• Home Office and Metropolitan Police approved.
• Simple single handed operation.
• When closed the patient has no view out of the room.
• At the viewing position the staff has full view into the room.
• Simple single handed press-to-release operation to open and bottom latching.
• Vertical sliding hatch is automatically secured in the viewing and closed positions.
• Cannot be opened from inside.
• Dry-wipe board and safe sign now incorporated into hatch assembly.
• Supplied with a unique adjustable aperture liner which eliminates any potential
ligature gap around the hatch aperture.
• Electro-magnetic hold-open unit for fire doors when linked to a fire alarm system.
• Max door width 1100mm (HC0831A/D), 1250mm (HC0831B/E), 1400mm (HC0831C/E).
• Max door weight: 80kg (HC0831A/D), 100kg (HC0831B/E), 120kg (HC0831C/F)
• Adjustable sweep speed.
• Adjustable latching speed.
• Free swing option available.
• Successfully independently tested to BS EN 1155.
• CERTIFIRE approved for fire doors: CF117 ITT120/MM/IMM240.
A vertical sliding service hatch incorporating a polycarbonate viewing strip to ensure it is
safe to open the hatch fully.
• Home Office approved.
• Simple single handed operation – bottom latching.
• Vertical sliding hatch automatically latches closed.
• Cannot be opened from inside.
• Can be easily surface fitted to existing doors.
• Aperture size 264mm wide x 119mm high.
• Constructed from 1.2mm thick mirror finished 304 stainless steel, the 360° hemisphere mirror is designed for mounting on the ceiling, thus providing 200° of vision from any direction.
• Integral mounting frame to increase strength and reduce ligature risk.
• Developed to meet the stringent requirements of the UK Home Office, Metropolitan Police and the Prison service.
• The mirror is fixed to the ceiling using tamper proof screws provided.
• Weight 4kg.
• Diameter 500mm.
To provide secure locking and a high level of security where the use of a handle is not required.
• Unique 5 detainer locking mechanism with thousands of key combinations.
• Steel deadbolt with 14mm throw.
• Anti-padsaw steel rollers.
• Built in protection against picking, drilling, force and torque attack.
• Steel key.
• Constructed from 4mm thick grade 304 perforated stainless steel sheet welded within a 3mm thick zed section stainless steel frame with the corners of the frame rounded to reduce potential for ligature attachment, the grille is designed for surface mounting directly on top of masonry, render or tiling using tamper resistant screws.
• The grilles offer a minimum of 18% free area for ventilation with the perforations to Home Office agreed dimensions to reduce ligature opportunities and restrict the passage of contraband.
• 2mm diameter holes at 4mm staggered pitch.
• Many sizes available from stock.
• Constructed from 3mm thick unbreakable polycarbonate with scratch resistant coating, the 90° quarter hemisphere mirror is designed for mounting at high level, in the top far corner of the room, thus providing a full view of the room.
• Foam backing block to prevent deformation of mirror.
• The mirror is secured in a steel flanged frame and fixed to the ceiling / wall using tamper proof screws.
The Medicine Safe is perfect for controlled drugs that are governed by the Home Office Drugs Inspectorate direction of control.
• Maximum security for the safekeeping of controlled drugs / medicines.
• 3-way square locking boltwork, with continuous hinge side protection.
• Door opens to 205 degrees for maximum access.
• Lightweight construction – Ideal for upper floor installation.
• Fitted with VdS class 1 double bitted safe lock & 2 keys.
• Optional combination or electronic locking available.
• Internal door pan is locked to prevent tampering.
• Supplied with adjustable (50mm intervals) / removable shelf.
• Twin fixing positions – Bolts supplied.