Loading the content... Loading depends on your connection speed!
Heavy Duty Morticed Deadlock – Single Action
To provide secure deadlocking of swinging doors or gates. This lock is specifically designed for very high use applications; typically securing internal doors and main access routes.
• Composite deadbolt, with carbide anti-cutting rollers and 19mm throw.
• 12 lever highly durable mechanism.
• Low friction key journals.
• Lever arrangement designed to provide extended product life.
• Dedicated key profile.
• Escutcheon designed to give positive key alignment.
• Security fixings to prevent unauthorised removal.
The 3G112 Mark 3 is a mortice deadlock of robust construction. The mechanical deadbolt provides a thro of 19mm.
The lock provides deadlocking operated by a unique key profile.
The lock is operable from both sides and the escutcheon is designed to allow only the correct key profile to be inserted into the lock.
• Lock case – carbon steel electro-plated.
• Bolt – stainless steel and brass composite.
• Escutcheons – silica brass.
• Keys – hardened steel.
• Levers and springs – brass / phosphor bronze.
• Suitable for external and internal use.
• Available in alternative finishes on request.
• Outer steel lock box for steel door applications.
• Escutcheon trim plates supplied for wooden door variants as standard.
• Rebate kit available for wooden door applications.
• Monitored versions available with micro-switch sensing of bolt position.
• Single sided version available on request.
NOTE – The lock is not handed, however for use on steel doors the short forend version should be ordered and for wooden doors the long forend version. We recommend this lock is used in conjunction with a wooden door 50mm thick
• Lockcase Depth (total) 171.5mm.
• Lockcase Length 114.2mm.
• Lockcase Width 21.0mm.
• Weight (lock only) 2,1kg.
A heavy duty vandal resistant through the wall magnification viewer designed for viewing through walls into cells.
• Clear crisp image.
• Wide field of view.
• Glass optical lens system.
• Interchangeable unit construction.
• Fits wall thicknesses from 90mm — 200mm.
• Special lengths can be manufactured on request.
• Toughened protective window.
• Locking screws to prevent removal.
• 29mm diameter hole required.
• Automatic threshold (door bottom) seal with a high efficiency mechanism.
• The seal is lifted clear of the floor as soon as the door is opened by a few mil-limetres – resulting in exceptionally low door operating forces.
• Requires no power connection.
• Tested in accordance with BS EN ISO 140-3: 1995.
• Meets smoke leakage performance requirements of BS 5588.
• Certified CF136.
• Weighted Sound Reduction Index (Rw): 37dB.
• Lead cover to enable the unbroken transfer of wire bundles up to 6mm in diameter between door and frame. Suitable for doors opening up to 1202.
• Not for use on centrally pivoted doors.
A hatch specifically designed for dirty protest cell doors. It allows food to be passed to prisoners hygienically.
• Complies with NOMS specifications.
• The hatch can only be opened when the food box is attached and locked.
• The food box can only be removed once the hatch is closed.
• Two sizes are available ‘Wide’ for new cell doors and ‘Narrow’ for fitting to existing cell doors.
• Aperture size – Wide version 430mm wide x 130mm high. Narrow version 262mm wide x 130mm high.
• Constructed from 3mm thick unbreakable polycarbonate with scratch resistant coating, the 90° quarter hemisphere mirror is designed for mounting at high level, in the top far corner of the room, thus providing a full view of the room.
• Foam backing block to prevent deformation of mirror.
• The mirror is secured in a steel flanged frame and fixed to the ceiling / wall using tamper proof screws.
A lockable sliding hatch designed by NOMS and the NHS to comply with the Integrated Drugs Treatment System (IDTS) for treating prisoners in cells.
• Complies with NOMS specifications.
• Sliding laminated glass lockable plate.
• Sliding aluminium privacy cover.
• Nylon guides.
• Hatch mounted on a steel backplate which is welded into the construction of a cell door.
• Supplied with key.
• Aperture size 125mm wide x 330mm high.
• Die-cast stainless steel.
• Robust design.
• Corrosion resistant.
• Can be mounted horizontal or vertical.
• Suitable for internal and external use.
• Designed to reduce risk of grabbing by prisoners / detainees.
• Designed to reduce risk of injury.
• Ergonomic design for comfort of use.
• W: 176mm H:100mm D: 30mm.
• Clutched turn to prevent barricading.
• Indicator dots.
• Ligature resisting design.
• Carriage key release.
• 8mm spindle, 63mm roses.
• Optional coin or torx pin release.
• Comes complete with bathroom mortice lock.
To provide a means of securing wooden doors on offices and rooms where a range of suiting options is required, and/or where a high degree of protection against all known forms of vandal attack is needed.
• Steel Body.
• Brass deadbolt with 14mm bolt throw.
• Anti-padsaw steel rollers. Throw
• 5 lever mechanism with over a thousand key combinations.
• Built in protection against picking, drilling, force and torque attack.
• Brass key.
• Optional micro-switches for alarm systems integration.
• Can be suited as part of a master keyed system.
• Certified to BS3621.
A lockable sliding hatch with integrated louvred viewing.
• Sliding aluminium plate incorporating 11.5mm laminated glass vision panel.
• Stainless steel louvres for discreet viewing with polycarbonate dust cover.
• Aluminium guides.
• Hatch mounted on a steel backplate which can be surface fixed to a cell door.
• Supplied with key.
• Self latching.
• Aperture size 330mm wide x 125mm high.
The HC0813 is designed for high security applications ideal where the customer needs electric
unlocking of deadlocks, without the worry of handle overrides from the secure side. Fail open
versions fitted to fire exit doors, linked into fire alarm systems achieve fire safety with security.
• Standard 12v DC operation.
• Designed to suit dead bolt 18mm wide x 65mm height with 18-21mm throw.
• 4400lbs Strength.
• Constructed from 1.2mm thick mirror finished 304 stainless steel, the 180° half hemi-sphere mirror is designed for mounting at high level, at the junction of the wall and ceil-ing, thus providing a wide angle view of the room.
• Developed to meet the stringent requirements of the UK Home Office, Metropolitan Police and the Prison service.
• The mirror is secured in a steel flanged frame and fixed to the ceiling / wall using tamper proof screws provided.
• Weight 4.5kg.
• Overall size is 500mm wide x 250mm high x 160mm deep.
• Solid rubber conical door stop.
• 65mm diameter x 75mm.
• Supplied and fixed with M8 expansion bolt.
• Suitable for fixing to a wall or floor.
To provide secure locking of bedroom doors with a ‘privacy’ locking facility under operation
by the occupant.
• Solid Case Technology; Lock case machined from single piece carbon steel.
• Steel main bolt, with carbide anti-cutting rollers, and 32mm throw.
• Independent 7-lever locking mechanism.
• Factory restricted key section.
• Integral baffle arrangements to resist manipulation and interference via the keyhole.
• Privacy locking via pin tumbler cylinder.
The Medicine Safe is perfect for controlled drugs that are governed by the Home Office Drugs Inspectorate direction of control.
• Ideal in the office, for the safe keeping of paper documents and valuables.
• Suitable for up to £2,000 cash (10 x valuables).
• Independently tested and certified to EN 14450 51 by VdS test house.
• Double wall construction with fire resistant fill.
• Up to 30 minute protection for documents at 750 degrees.
• Heavy duty 3-way locking mechanism.
• Full height dog bar protects hinge side.
• Standard locking – CEN/VdS approved double bitted lock and 2 keys.
• Optional inner compartments and pull-out frames available.
• Casings manufactured from solid Aluminium billet.
• 100% viewing aperture.
• Silent viewing of the occupant so there is no disturbance, unlike that of a
traditional hatch or viewer.
• Controls can be put in place to prevent viewing from non-authorised staff
• Suitable for use in a new door and frame (secure integral wiring through
door & frame).
• Retrofit option is available for existing doors with operation from a built in
secure button and replaceable 9v battery.
• Tested to 30 minute fire resistance.
• The viewer is safe, ligature resisting and robust, designed for use in a
secure or detention environment.
• Polycarbonate on the secure side offers the required attack resistance
and prevention of damage to the glass.
• Audit trail through an access control system if required.
• Compatible with HC0857.
• Comes complete with fixing screws.
• 50mm Dia with a total thickness of 20mm.