Loading the content... Loading depends on your connection speed!
To provide secure locking of Seclusion Room doors.
• Solid Case Technology; Lock case machined from single piece carbon steel.
• Steel main bolt, with carbide anti-cutting rollers, and 32mm throw.
• Independent 7-lever locking mechanism.
• Factory restricted key section.
• Integral baffle arrangements to resist manipulation and interference via the keyhole.
The 3F70 is a mortice lock of robust construction. Based on the standard large mortice lock
footprint with a main bolt that can be locked in the fully thrown or fully withdrawn position.
Locking is achieved by a completely separate, (interchangeable) inner locking unit, operable
from the outside only, the vertically sliding bolt of which, engages a recess in the main bolt.
• Lock case – carbon steel electro-plated and powder coated exterior.
• Main bolt – carbon steel electro-plated.
• Main bolt followers high tensile brass.
• The lock is available in left or right hand variants and can be fitted to steel or wooden doors.
• Operating furniture is available in either stainless steel or anodised aluminium.
• Case Height 207mm.
• Case Length 226mm.
• Case Thickness 29mm.
• Bolt Throw 32mm.
• Bolt Depth 45mm.
• Bolt Thickness 22mm.
• Weight (lock only) T.B.C.
• A heavy duty continuous hinge for heavy weight security doors.
• 3mm thick mild steel leaves with 8mm stainless steel pin.
• 2100mm long x 94mm open width.
• Pin cut into shorter sections to prevent removal of the entire pin.
• 50mm long knuckles.
• Constructed from 4mm thick grade 304 perforated stainless steel sheet welded within a 3mm thick zed section stainless steel frame with the corners of the frame rounded to reduce potential for ligature attachment, the grille is designed for surface mounting directly on top of masonry, render or tiling using tamper resistant screws.
• The grilles offer a minimum of 18% free area for ventilation with the perforations to Home Office agreed dimensions to reduce ligature opportunities and restrict the passage of contraband.
• 2mm diameter holes at 4mm staggered pitch.
• Many sizes available from stock.
Ligature resisting stainless steel snap hooks for clothes and towels which collapse under
a predetermined load.
• Load adjustable.
• Type A front fixing.
• Type B rear fixing.
• Constructed in one piece 1.5mm highly polished grade 304 stainless steel.
• Ligature resisting radius edges and corners.
• Supplied with security fixings and wall plugs.
The Medicine Safe is perfect for controlled drugs that are governed by the Home Office Drugs Inspectorate direction of control.
• Ideal in the office, for the safe keeping of paper documents and valuables.
• Suitable for up to £2,000 cash (10 x valuables).
• Independently tested and certified to EN 14450 51 by VdS test house.
• Double wall construction with fire resistant fill.
• Up to 30 minute protection for documents at 750 degrees.
• Heavy duty 3-way locking mechanism.
• Full height dog bar protects hinge side.
• Standard locking – CEN/VdS approved double bitted lock and 2 keys.
• Optional inner compartments and pull-out frames available.
• Aluminium ligature resisting ‘infilled’ pull handle mounted on a plate.
• Infill plate prevents the introduction of ligatures.
• 25mm diameter x 225mm on 300mm x 75mm plate.
• Can be fixed with tamper resistant screws or bolted through the door for additional strength.
• Concealed fixings.
• Constructed from 3mm thick unbreakable polycarbonate with scratch resistant coating, the 180° half hemisphere mirror is designed for mounting at high level, at the junction of the wall and ceiling, thus providing a wide angle view of the room.
• Foam backing block to prevent deformation of mirror.
• The mirror is secured a in steel flanged frame and fixed to the ceiling / wall using tamper proof screws.
• A rotary hatch intended for fitting to secure bedroom doors for transferring
medicine to patients safely without the need to open the door.
• Robust anti-vandal construction machined from solid aluminium.
• Lockable in the closed position.
• Ligature resisting design.
• Simple clamp on design with no visible fixings on the secure side.
• Open aperture size 125mm high x 60mm wide.
• Can be easily fitted to existing doors.
• Designed to fit door panel thickness ranging from 44mm – 54mm.
• Constructed from 3mm thick unbreakable polycarbonate with scratch resistant coating, the 90° quarter hemisphere mirror is designed for mounting at high level, in the top far corner of the room, thus providing a full view of the room.
• Foam backing block to prevent deformation of mirror.
• The mirror is secured in a steel flanged frame and fixed to the ceiling / wall using tamper proof screws.
To provide a means of securing wooden doors on offices and rooms where a range of suiting options is required, and/or where a high degree of protection against all known forms of vandal attack is needed.
• Steel Body.
• Brass deadbolt with 14mm bolt throw.
• Anti-padsaw steel rollers. Throw
• 5 lever mechanism with over a thousand key combinations.
• Built in protection against picking, drilling, force and torque attack.
• Brass key.
• Optional micro-switches for alarm systems integration.
• Can be suited as part of a master keyed system.
• Certified to BS3621.
• Casings manufactured from solid Aluminium billet.
• 100% viewing aperture.
• Silent viewing of the occupant so there is no disturbance, unlike that of a
traditional hatch or viewer.
• Controls can be put in place to prevent viewing from non-authorised staff
• Suitable for use in a new door and frame (secure integral wiring through
door & frame).
• Retrofit option is available for existing doors with operation from a built in
secure button and replaceable 9v battery.
• Tested to 30 minute fire resistance.
• The viewer is safe, ligature resisting and robust, designed for use in a
secure or detention environment.
• Polycarbonate on the secure side offers the required attack resistance
and prevention of damage to the glass.
• Audit trail through an access control system if required.
• Mirror frame 22mm thick constructed in one piece without joints or crevices from solid composite material.
• A smooth finish to all external surfaces that is hygienic, easy to clean and resistant to scale build-up and deposits.
• 3mm thick Polycarbonate mirror backed with 6mm MDF with a scratch resistant coating.
• Available in 250mm x 350mm and 500mm x 650mm.
• Intended to be secured to the wall with Gripfast or structural adhesive and pointed around the edges with anti-pick mastic.
A robust secure stainless steel wall shelf incorporating ‘snap hooks’ which collapse under
a pre-set load to prevent ligature attachment. Suitable for use within a prison cell.
• Secured to the wall with tamper proof expansion bolts.
• Three load adjustable snap hooks supplied as standard secured to the shelf
from the rear to prevent tampering.
A hatch specifically designed for dirty protest cell doors. It allows food to be passed to prisoners hygienically.
• Complies with NOMS specifications.
• The hatch can only be opened when the food box is attached and locked.
• The food box can only be removed once the hatch is closed.
• Two sizes are available ‘Wide’ for new cell doors and ‘Narrow’ for fitting to existing cell doors.
• Aperture size – Wide version 430mm wide x 130mm high. Narrow version 262mm wide x 130mm high.
• Unique Anti-Barricade two way Door System.
• Provides unrestricted & immediate room access in an emergency or barricade situation.
• System utilises a frame within a frame principal, allowing for a standard 44mm or 54mm
door to be mounted within a secondary high security steel inner frame.
• Reduced ligature hinges & hardware, including anti-ligature end tips.
• Outer frame dual hook bolt locking with emergency key release.
• Rebated inner frame in robust preformed steel section.
• Suitable for standard high security door locks & hardware.
• Can be used with FD30S & FD60S fire doors.
• Designed for use with the concealed Perko Powermatic door closer HC0832.
A vertical sliding service hatch incorporating a polycarbonate viewing strip to ensure it is
safe to open the hatch fully.
• Home Office approved.
• Simple single handed operation – bottom latching.
• Vertical sliding hatch automatically latches closed.
• Cannot be opened from inside.
• Can be easily surface fitted to existing doors.
• Aperture size 264mm wide x 119mm high.
• Ligature resisting unsprung knob with concealed fixings.
• Grooved for improved grip.
• 62mm diameter.
• 70mm length.