Loading the content... Loading depends on your connection speed!
To provide secure locking, (with latching facility) of hinged wooden doors on offices and rooms where master-keying and/or, suiting with other mortice range locks is a requirement, or where a knob or lever handle action with ample space (to clear rebated frame for example) is preferred.
• Steel Body.
• Brass deadbolt with 14mm throw.
• Anti-padsaw steel rollers.
• 5 detainer mechanism with thousands of key combinations.
• Built in protection against picking, drilling, force and torque attack.
• Steel key.
• Can be suited as part of a master keyed system.
• Optional micro-switches for alarm systems integration.
Mortice lock with formed-up case and welded Forend. Flat cap screwed to pillars in case. Horizontal construction with follower for handle at same level as keyhole.
Deadbolt operable by key only from either side (full turn to lock or unlock). Latch released by knob/handle only from either side, but will re-engage without the use of the knob/handle, under light door closing force.
• Deadbolt – Brass.
• Body – Steel.
A hatch specifically designed for dirty protest cell doors. It allows food to be passed to prisoners hygienically.
• Complies with NOMS specifications.
• The hatch can only be opened when the food box is attached and locked.
• The food box can only be removed once the hatch is closed.
• Two sizes are available ‘Wide’ for new cell doors and ‘Narrow’ for fitting to existing cell doors.
• Aperture size – Wide version 430mm wide x 130mm high. Narrow version 262mm wide x 130mm high.
• A rotary hatch intended for fitting to secure bedroom doors for transferring
medicine to patients safely without the need to open the door.
• Robust anti-vandal construction machined from solid aluminium.
• Lockable in the closed position.
• Ligature resisting design.
• Simple clamp on design with no visible fixings on the secure side.
• Open aperture size 125mm high x 60mm wide.
• Can be easily fitted to existing doors.
• Designed to fit door panel thickness ranging from 44mm – 54mm.
• Die-cast stainless steel.
• Robust design.
• Corrosion resistant.
• Can be mounted horizontal or vertical.
• Suitable for internal and external use.
• Designed to reduce risk of grabbing by prisoners / detainees.
• Designed to reduce risk of injury.
• Ergonomic design for comfort of use.
• W: 176mm H:100mm D: 30mm.
• Hold-open magnet with pole reversal protection for wall mounting.
• 24v AC/DC Operated.
• Power consumption 1.5W.
• Comes complete with fixing screws.
Surface Mounted with Test Button
The Medicine Cabinet is perfect for controlled drugs that are governed by the Home Office Drugs Inspectorate direction of control.
• High security cabinet for the safekeeping of controlled drugs / medicines.
• 4mm Solid steel electrically welded body.
• 8mm thick door fitted with VdS class 1 double bitted safe lock & 2 keys.
• Supplied with 2 adjustable shelves.
• Suitable for rear or floor fixing – Bolts supplied.
• Dimensions external H532mm x W374mm x D230mm
A heavy duty vandal resistant through the wall magnification viewer designed for viewing through walls into cells.
• Clear crisp image.
• Wide field of view.
• Glass optical lens system.
• Interchangeable unit construction.
• Fits wall thicknesses from 90mm — 200mm.
• Special lengths can be manufactured on request.
• Toughened protective window.
• Locking screws to prevent removal.
• 29mm diameter hole required.
The HC0812 is ideal where the customer needs electric unlocking of deadlocks, without the worry
of handle overrides from the secure side. Fail open versions fitted to fire exit doors, linked into
fire alarm systems achieve fire safety with security.
• Standard 12v DC operation.
• Designed to suit dead bolt 10-15mm wide x 38mm height with 12-18mm throw.
• 2200lbs Strength.
• Clutched turn to prevent barricading.
• Indicator dots.
• Ligature resisting design.
• Carriage key release.
• 8mm spindle, 63mm roses.
• Optional coin or torx pin release.
• Comes complete with bathroom mortice lock.
Through the wall or surface mounted key drop off cabinet designed to be used in areas where 24 hour key drop off is required or passing keys into a secure area with the through the wall version.
• Suitable for wall thickness from 100 – 190mm as standard. (through the wall)
• Fully welded construction to meet the demands of the day to day working environment.
• Manufactured from 1.2mm thick mild steel.
• Fitted with a anti-tamper security clutch head screws to prevent removal.
• Internal combed baffle system to prevent fishing.
• HC0879A – Body – 400 x 200 x 180mm (HxWxD) Chute -45 x 120mm (HxW)
• HC0879B – Body – 400 x 200 x 180mm (HxWxD)
• Electro-magnetic hold-open unit for fire doors when linked to a fire alarm system.
• Max door width 1100mm (HC0831A/D), 1250mm (HC0831B/E), 1400mm (HC0831C/E).
• Max door weight: 80kg (HC0831A/D), 100kg (HC0831B/E), 120kg (HC0831C/F)
• Adjustable sweep speed.
• Adjustable latching speed.
• Free swing option available.
• Successfully independently tested to BS EN 1155.
• CERTIFIRE approved for fire doors: CF117 ITT120/MM/IMM240.
• Constructed from 3mm thick unbreakable polycarbonate with scratch resistant coating, the 180° half hemisphere mirror is designed for mounting at high level, at the junction of the wall and ceiling, thus providing a wide angle view of the room.
• Foam backing block to prevent deformation of mirror.
• The mirror is secured a in steel flanged frame and fixed to the ceiling / wall using tamper proof screws.
A vertical sliding service hatch incorporating a polycarbonate viewing strip to ensure it is
safe to open the hatch fully.
• Home Office approved.
• Simple single handed operation – bottom latching.
• Vertical sliding hatch automatically latches closed.
• Cannot be opened from inside.
• Can be easily surface fitted to existing doors.
• Aperture size 264mm wide x 119mm high.
• Small aluminium ligature resisting unsprung lever handle set.
• The lever handles are designed to point downwards to help prevent ligature attachment.
• Concealed fixings.
• 50mm Rose with 38mm bolt through fixing centres.
Ligature resisting stainless steel snap hooks for clothes and towels which collapse under
a predetermined load.
• Load adjustable.
• Type A front fixing.
• Type B rear fixing.
• Constructed in one piece 5mm polycarbonate mirror finish.
• Ligature resisting radius edges and corners.
• Supplied with security fixings and wall plugs.
• For light to medium weight internal doors.
• Door thickness 40-44mm.
• Maximum door width normally 950mm.
• Maximum door height normally 2100mm.
• Maximum panel weight 80kg.
• Unhanded, distance between centres of the fixing plates must not exceed 52 mm in
order to allow door to open through 105°.
• Unit is concealed within door and frame; only the stainless steel rods and face plates
are exposed, when door is open.
• The sealed hydraulic unit closes the door at a controlled speed with adjustable latch/
• Type-tested to BS EN 1154:1997 power size 3 tested for 1 hour fire doors to BS EN 1634.
• Designed and tested to 500,000 closing cycles.
• Constructed from 1.2mm thick mirror finished 304 stainless steel, the 180° half hemi-sphere mirror is designed for mounting at high level, at the junction of the wall and ceil-ing, thus providing a wide angle view of the room.
• Developed to meet the stringent requirements of the UK Home Office, Metropolitan Police and the Prison service.
• The mirror is secured in a steel flanged frame and fixed to the ceiling / wall using tamper proof screws provided.
• Weight 4.5kg.
• Overall size is 500mm wide x 250mm high x 160mm deep.