Loading the content... Loading depends on your connection speed!
• No cistern is required.
• Flushed when user walks away.
• Up to 80% saving on water costs.
• Extremely reliable, low maintenance.
• Solenoid valve(s) included.
• Water pressure minimum 0.5 Bar.
• Easy to grip handle operated by either hand or wrist.
• Ideal for those with limited dexterity.
• 1/4 Turn catridge.
• Max. Operating pressure 10 bar.
• Min. Operating pressure 0.2 bar.
• Max. Inlet Temperature 85 C.
• 1/2″ BSP thread.
• Restricts the flow, saving water, sewage and energy costs.
• Can also be used as an isolating valve.
• Blockages, albeit unlikely, can be cleared by just reversing the valve.
• Fitting quick and simple.
• Constructed from grade 304 Stainless Steel, the faceplate is 2mm thick and the basin / receptacle is 1.5mm thick.
• All edges of the faceplate are chamfered to avoid ligature attachment.
• Concealed spray head X2.
• 1″1/4 BSP male waste outlet connector welded to the underside of the basin.
• Fully concealed fixings with 4 off M12 X 150 long bolts (for walls up to 118mm thick).
• HC0728E is Provided with an electrical button x2 plus a solenoid valve.
• HC0728M is Provided with an mechanical timed flow push button valve x2.
NOTE – This product requires temperature controlled water supply (HC0745).
HC0728E requires an electronic control unit (HC0755B or HC0755D).
• Constructed in one piece without joints or crevices from 2mm thick grade 304 stainless steel.
• Ligature resisting security flushing rim with a gap of less than 2mm.
• Filled with sound deadening fire retardant expanding foam to prevent drumming.
• Supplied with four M12 x 330mm long fixing bolts.
• Ergonomically designed contoured seat.
• Temperature Adjustment Range 30 C to 50 C.
• Temperature Stability +2 C.
• Maximum Inlet Temperature 85 C.
• Maximum Working Pressure 10 Bar : Static.
• Minimum Working Pressure 0.2 Bar : Dynamic.
• Inlet Temperature Range 52 C -65 C : Hot Supply.
• 05 C – 20 C : Cold Supply.
• Highly Resistant to Scaling.
• A unique robust tamper resistant wc pan cover.
• Transforms a normal cell into a dry cell to prevent the flushing of contraband.
• Ergonomically designed to reduce ligature risks.
• Easy fitment with only a single tamper proof security fixing.
• Installation / removal tool included.
• Compatible with HC0709, HC0710, HC0711, HC0712, HC0713, HC0714 & HC0715.
• Ideal for use with Cell Security vertical outlet and squatting pans.
• 4 inch diameter with a 50mm water seal.
• Available in two types – P and S trap.
• Replacement electric syphon to fit HC0750 Pneumatic concealed cistern.
• Electronically operate delivering a measured volume of water upon activation.
• Typical 30% savings on water costs.
• Adjustable for optimum flush.
• Ideal for disabled or elderly.
• Easy to install and maintain.
• Vandal Proof.
• Built in overflow.
• WRAS approved.
• Available pneumatic or electrically operated.
• Supplied with wall mounting bracket.
• Removable lid.
• HC0750A – Single flush pneumatic concealed cistern supplied with 2440mm air pipe.
• HC0750B – Single flush electrical concealed cistern includes HC0754.
• 2 Channel shower control box.
• Adjustable run time from 30 to 180 seconds.
• Built in purge control to avoid stagmentation.
• Ideal to work with our electrically operated showers.
• Lockout facility.
• Constructed in one piece without joints or crevices from 1.6mm grade 304 stainless steel.
• Supplied as standard with a 110mm diameter vertical waste outlet and a 38mm diameter back entry flushing terminal.
• Ideal for use with Cell Security washbasins including recessed.
• 75mm Bottle trap with adjustable inlet.
• Available in two types – Standard and Anti-vac.
• Designed for high-security applications.
• Virtually indestructible.
• High impact resistance.
• High chemical resistance.
• Secure wall mount fixings (included).
• Hygienic nonporous surface.
HC0757A – Rotary Captive Waste
• 1 1/4″ basin waste.
• Captive rotary plug.
• Unslotted body with metal backnut.
• 61mm flange.
• Rubber seal included.
HC0757B – Ligature-Resisting Security Waste
• Manufacture from grade 304 stainless steel.
• 1 1/4 ” BSP standard basin thread.
• Un-slotted for external overflow as standard.
• Ligature resisting 3mm dia drainage holes.
(note a plug cannot be used with this waste).
• Rubber seal & back nut included.
x1 Washroom control system
x1 TMV3 Thermostatic mixing valve
x2 Solenoid valves
x1 High security backplate
x1 High security basin
More Options Below
• Offers complete washroom control.
• 1 x Flush controller built in (1 to 6 seconds programmable).
• 2 x Tap controller built in (10 to 19 seconds programmable).
• 1 x Shower controller built in (60 to 180 seconds programmable).
• Ideal for use with the Cell Security electronic stainless steel sanitary ware range.
• Built in purge control to avoid stagmentation on each channel.
• Lockout facility on each channel.
• Airbreak valve to be used with direct flush urinal systems.
• Prevents back flow of water into supply.
• Supplied with 2 x 15mm reducer connections.