Loading the content... Loading depends on your connection speed!
• Designed for high-security applications.
• Virtually Indestructible.
• High impact resistance.
• High chemical resistance.
• Secure wall mount fixings (included).
• Hygienic nonporous surface.
• Disabled pan is 60mm higher than the standard solid surface pan.
• Constructed from grade 304 Stainless Steel, the faceplate is 2mm thick and the basin / receptacle is 1.5mm thick.
• All edges of the faceplate are chamfered to avoid ligature attachment.
• Concealed spray head X2.
• 1″1/4 BSP male waste outlet connector welded to the underside of the basin.
• Fully concealed fixings with 4 off M12 X 150 long bolts (for walls up to 118mm thick).
• HC0728E is Provided with an electrical button x2 plus a solenoid valve.
• HC0728M is Provided with an mechanical timed flow push button valve x2.
NOTE – This product requires temperature controlled water supply (HC0745).
HC0728E requires an electronic control unit (HC0755B or HC0755D).
• Simple, stylish design.
• Conveniently folds up when not in use.
• Maximum user weight 95.5kg / 15 stone.
• Must be fixed to a solid wall.
• Easy to install with supplied wall mounting plate and fixings.
• Constructed in one piece without joints or crevices from grade 304 stainless steel.
• Can be used either with a top or rear water inlet (blanking plug supplied).
• Shaped bowl and anti-vandal spreader assembly ensures an efficient spread of flushing water over the internal surface.
• Offers complete washroom control.
• 1 x Flush controller built in (1 to 6 seconds programmable).
• 2 x Tap controller built in (10 to 19 seconds programmable).
• 1 x Shower controller built in (60 to 180 seconds programmable).
• Ideal for use with the Cell Security electronic stainless steel sanitary ware range.
• Built in purge control to avoid stagmentation on each channel.
• Lockout facility on each channel.
• Ideal for use with Cell Security vertical outlet and squatting pans.
• 4 inch diameter with a 50mm water seal.
• Available in two types – P and S trap.
(Pictured with taps for illustration purposes only)
• Constructed as a totally enclosed unit in one piece without joints or crevices from 2mm
grade 304 Stainless Steel.
• Exposed surfaces of the basin are polished to a satin finish.
• The rear upstand is incorporated for ease of cleaning and hygiene.
• The basin's front panel extends downward to rear forming the under shroud that protects the supply and waste pipes with removable access cover secured with tamper proof fixing screws.
• 1″1/4 BSP male waste outlet connector.
• Two tap holes
• Blanking plug is also included if only one tap is required.
• Hidden wall fixing for security.
• Ligature resisting.
• Unique head design.
• Max. Operating pressure 10 bar.
• Min. Operating pressure 0.2 bar.
• Max. Inlet Temperature 65 C.
• Shower head comes to suit various wall thickness's.
• Mechanical or electrical valve operation available.
HC0757A – Rotary Captive Waste
• 1 1/4″ basin waste.
• Captive rotary plug.
• Unslotted body with metal backnut.
• 61mm flange.
• Rubber seal included.
HC0757B – Ligature-Resisting Security Waste
• Manufacture from grade 304 stainless steel.
• 1 1/4 ” BSP standard basin thread.
• Un-slotted for external overflow as standard.
• Ligature resisting 3mm dia drainage holes.
(note a plug cannot be used with this waste).
• Rubber seal & back nut included.
x1 Washroom control system
x1 TMV3 Thermostatic mixing valve
x2 Solenoid valves
x1 High security backplate
x1 High security basin
More Options Below
• 1 1/4″ 90 Elbow for use with wall mounted basins where the trap is located within the service duct.
• Seals Included.
• Constructed from 50mm diameter grade 304 stainless steel welded tube with a 3mm grade 304 stainless steel welded inset panel.
• Ligature resisting unique design.
• Secured to the wall via 6 x M8 stainless countersunk fixings which are included.
HC0732M Mechanical Button with 30 second valve
• Mechanical Shower button to suit up to 270mm wall thickness.
• Complete with a 30 second time flow valve.
• Ligature resisting stainless steel button.
NOTE – This product requires temperature controlled water supply (HC0744).
• Temperature Adjustment Range 30 C to 50 C.
• Temperature Stability +2 C.
• Maximum Inlet Temperature 85 C.
• Maximum Working Pressure 10 Bar : Static.
• Minimum Working Pressure 0.2 Bar : Dynamic.
• Inlet Temperature Range 52 C -65 C : Hot Supply.
• 05 C – 20 C : Cold Supply.
• Highly Resistant to Scaling.
• Constructed in one piece without joints or crevices from 2mm thick grade 304 stainless steel.
• Ligature resisting security flushing rim with a gap of less than 2mm.
• Filled with sound deadening fire retardant expanding foam to prevent drumming.
• Supplied with concealed floor fixing plate and four M12 x 330mm long fixing bolts.
• Ergonomically designed contoured seat.
• WRAS approved.
• Available pneumatic or electrically operated.
• Supplied with wall mounting bracket.
• Removable lid.
• HC0750A – Single flush pneumatic concealed cistern supplied with 2440mm air pipe.
• HC0750B – Single flush electrical concealed cistern includes HC0754.
• Replacement electric syphon to fit HC0750 Pneumatic concealed cistern.
• Electronically operate delivering a measured volume of water upon activation.
• Typical 30% savings on water costs.
• Adjustable for optimum flush.
• Ideal for disabled or elderly.
• Easy to install and maintain.
• Vandal Proof.
• Built in overflow.
HC0732E Tactile Button
• Tactile button (needs to be pressed).
• Anti-vandal stainless steel construction.
• 50mm diameter bezel.
• 3 meter length cable.
• 1/2 BSP thread.
• Thread extensions available from 150mm to 300mm to suit wall thickness.
NOTE – A Shower control unit and solenoid will also be required. Dependant on the position this can either operate 1 or 2 showers independently. Please see HC0747 & HC0753