Loading the content... Loading depends on your connection speed!
• A plastic chair commonly used in prison cells, due to its 'unwieldy' nature of being used as a weapon.
• Moulded one piece ABS plastic.
• Frame and seat robustly constructed from birch laminated plywood.
• Safe working load of up to 25 stone / 160kg.
• Tamperproof security screws.
• Robust 25mm thick birch plywood support frame bolted to the wall and floor. Clad with 12mm thick fire retardant Corian.
• No Visible fixings or ligature points.
• Can be scribed to existing wall and floor surfaces and sealed with anti-pick mastic.
• It is recommended to avoid a ligature point that this stool is fitted against a wall.