Loading the content... Loading depends on your connection speed!
Purpose Application kit for HC1101.
• Metal Paddle for mixing.
• 5 x 310m1 empty tubes with nozzles.
• Cartridge gun applicator (may differ to the one pictured).
Graffiti can now be removed quickly, safely and effectively. Designed for use on porous and non-porous surfaces such as bedroom walls, bedroom doors, furniture, etc. What’s more, the Polycarbonate safe formulation means no ‘fogging’ of clear plastics such as, polycarbonate mirrors and food hatch vision panels.
• Quantity 5 Litres.
• Polycarbonate safe.
• Removes a wide range of inks, paints.
• Fully water rinseable.
• Non-toxic and non-flammable.
CSL Healthcare are able to provide various types of security screws
Sold in packs of 50
Stainless Steel Machine Screws
(from M3 to M10 various lenghts)
(Image 1:) Countersunk Torx Pin
(Image 2:) Dome Head Torx Pin
(Image 3:) Dome Head Hex Pin
(Image 4:) Countersunk Hex Pin
Self Tapping / Wood Screws
(from 2.5mm to 6mm various lenghts)
(Image 5:) Countersunk Pin Torx
(Image 6:) Dome Head Pin Torx
A security expansion bolt for securing Cell furniture etc.
• Provide a permanent one way fixing.
• Installed using standard tooling (e.g. spanner, socket set, etc.)
• Hexagonal drive head is designed to shear off as additional torque is applied leaving a dome head.
• High load bearing.
• For use in concrete, brick and solid blocks.
Conical collar which is hammered over the top of any standard hexagon bolt head or nut, ren-dering it tamper resistant.
• Zinc Plated Steel.
• Ideal smooth finish for existing fasteners.
• Suitable for any British Standard or DIN standard hexagon bolts or nuts, including hexa-gon head coach screws.
• Cannot be easily removed, patented design which is home office approved.
A 33-piece 6.35mm hex drive bit set covering many frequently encountered security or, tamperproof screw heads.
• lx 60mm magnetic bit holder.
• 9x TX-STAR (Torx) bits: T8, T10, T15, T20, T25, T27,130, T35 & T40.
• 6x imperial hex keys bits: 5/64in, 3/32in, 7/64in, 1/8in, 9/64in & 5/32in.
• 4x Tri-wing bits: No. 1, 2, 3 & 4.
• 4x Spanner bits: 4, 6, 8 & 10mm.
• 3x Torq bits: 6, 8 & 10mm.
• 6x metric hex key bits: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 & 6mm.
A heavy duty expansion bolt for securing heavy secu-rity products.
• Designed for high performance in static and dynamic load applications.
• For use in concrete, brick and solid blocks.
• Collapsible black plastic section prevents anchor turning in hole during setting and ensures relia-ble clamping of part fastened to overcome gaps.
• Available in Bolt or Countersunk in head.
A high security permanent nut fastening. The hexagonal part of the nut shears off at a pre-determined torque (because only the cone part is threaded) leaving a tamper resistant cone. You use standard socket or spanner for fitting.
• Manufactured in Bright Zinc Plated Steel.
• No specialist tools required. HC1110A
• This is a permanent security fixing.
Compatible with all 1/4 inch bit sets including HC1111, HC1112 & HC1113.
• Handle moulded direct to bar for durability & extra long life.
• High grade steel bar allows for high torque & reduces the chance of tip breakage.
• Anti-slip soft grip handle with mix of smooth & textured panels provide excellent comfort & grip.
• Large diameter handle offers extra torque.
• Smooth domed end for spinning action, speed & comfort.
• Drive Size 1/4in.
• Drive Type Hex.
• Standard Magnetic.
• Overall Length 125mm.
A two part black epoxy structural adhesive which has good anti pick mastic properties.
• Outstanding stability under static and dynamic loads. High resistance to impact.
• Very good strength and excellent ageing characteristics.
• High temperature resistance (120°C).
• Thixotropic formulation, non-sag properties enable easy application to vertical surfaces.
• Please note that this product can not be applied without a gun, plunger and nozzles.
• Work Life (Typical at 232 C): 90 minutes.
• Application Temperature: +102 C to + 402 C.
• Full Strength: 7 Days.
A unique self mixing two part epoxy anti pick mastic developed specifically for grouting and sealing around sanitary ware and fixings in custodial premises. Approved for use in HM Prisons by the Minis-try of Justice.
• Perimeter sealing cell door frames and windows.
• Supplied in ready to use 250 ml two pack, concentric cartridges.
• Mixed together as they are dispensed through a static mixer nozzle.
• Tack free in 90 minutes and fully cure (depending on joint thickness) in 48 hours.
• Jet washable, steam cleanable and paintable once cured.
• For ease of application it is recommended that a 25:1 ratio 310m1 hand cartridge gun or air powered cartridge gun is used.
• Bits; TRX-Star* Security(9pcs)
• Hex – Metric(9pcs)
• Hex – Imperial(9pcs)
• Flat Screwdriver(9pcs)
• Pozi Screwdriver(8pcs)
• Special Hook Bit
• Phillips Screwdriver(8pcs)
• Magnetic Extension/Bit Holder
• Hex Security – Metric(6pcs)
• 1/4″Sq Drive Extension
• Hex Security – Imperial(6pcs)
• 1/4″Sq Drive Socket Adaptor(2pcs)
• driver with soft grip handle and 1/4″ magnetic bit holder.
• 1/4″(F) x 1/4″(M) magnetic bit holder.
• 3 tri-winged bits size: 1, 2 and 3mm.
• 4 spanner bits size: No. 4, 6, 8 and 10.
• 5 XZN spline bits size: M4, M5, M6, M8 and M1Omm.
• 4 square bits: SO, Si, S2 and S3.
• 6 metric hexagonal security bits size: 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 4.0, 5.0 and 6.0mm.
• 6 imperial hexagonal security bits size: 5/32, 9/64, 1/8, 7/64, 3/32 and 5/64″.
• 3 TX-STAR bits: T5, T6 and 17.
• 9 TX-STAR security bits: T8, T9, T10, 115, T20, T25, T27, T30 and T40.