Loading the content... Loading depends on your connection speed!
The 3G417 is a morticed sprung latchbolt of robust construction based on a small mortice footprint.
The latchbolt provides an overall throw of 32mm when deadlocked and 12mm when latched.
• Solid Case Technology; Lock case machined from single piece carbon steel.
• Steel main bolt, with carbide anti-cutting rollers, and 32mm overall bolt throw.
• 12mm sprung latch controlled by occupant.
• Independent 7-lever locking mechanism.
• Factory restricted key section.
• Anti-ligature knob and door furniture.
• Through fix design for handle and furniture.
To provide robust latching of bedroom doors. Access via anti-ligature knob or lever handle control
from the corridor side with overriding. The main key also overrides the bedroom side knob in
an emergency. Deadlocking is via a key. Lock can provide a privacy facility which is operated using
a secondary cylinder to enable the occupant to retract the main bolt using their own key. The
internal operation of the lock is via a clutched knob used to retract the main bolt.
• Lock case – carbon steel electro-plated.
• Main bolt – carbon steel electro-plated.
• The lock is available in left or right hand variants and is recommended for opening out doors
and can be fitted to steel or wooden doors. It is recommended that wooden doors are a
minimum of 54mm thick doors of appropriate construction.
• Range of finish options to match existing building.
• Privacy facility outside in lieu of anti-ligature knob or lever handle.
• Case Height 127mm.
• Case Length 172mm.
• Case Thickness 22mm.
• Bolt Throw 12 & 32mm.
• Bolt Depth 58.5mm.
• Bolt Thickness 16.8mm.
• Weight (lock only) 3kg.
• Secure vision panel for corridor doors.
• Fully welded stainless steel pressed frames, secured with security head screws.
• Neoprene/intumescent glazing gasket.
• Suitable for steel or timber doors.
A lockable sliding hatch with integrated louvred viewing.
• Sliding aluminium plate incorporating 11.5mm laminated glass vision panel.
• Stainless steel louvres for discreet viewing with polycarbonate dust cover.
• Aluminium guides.
• Hatch mounted on a steel backplate which can be surface fixed to a cell door.
• Supplied with key.
• Self latching.
• Aperture size 330mm wide x 125mm high.
• Clutched turn to prevent barricading.
• Indicator dots.
• Ligature resisting design.
• Carriage key release.
• 8mm spindle, 63mm roses.
• Optional coin or torx pin release.
• Comes complete with bathroom mortice lock.
A vision panel specifically designed for dirty protest cell doors. It allows dirty lenses to be wiped clean to view into the cell and also provides a system to safely remove soiled lenses from the vision panel and replace with clean.
• Solid machined aluminium construction.
• Complies with NOMS specifications.
• Sliding privacy cover.
• 225mm high x 60mm wide clear vision.
• Constructed from 1.2mm thick mirror finished 304 stainless steel, the 90° half hemi-sphere mirror is designed for mounting at high level, at the junction of the wall and ceil-ing, thus providing a wide angle view of the room.
• Developed to meet the stringent requirements of the UK Home Office, Metropolitan Police and the Prison service.
• The mirror is secured in a steel flanged frame and fixed to the ceiling / wall using tamper proof screws provided.
• Weight 3kg.
• Overall size is 250mm wide x 250mm high.
• Lead cover to enable the unbroken transfer of wire bundles up to 6mm in diameter between door and frame. Suitable for doors opening up to 1202.
• Not for use on centrally pivoted doors.
A robust secure stainless steel wall shelf incorporating ‘snap hooks’ which collapse under
a pre-set load to prevent ligature attachment. Suitable for use within a prison cell.
• Secured to the wall with tamper proof expansion bolts.
• Three load adjustable snap hooks supplied as standard secured to the shelf
from the rear to prevent tampering.
A robust square vision panel incorporating a louvred privacy cover. Suitable for seclusion rooms or circulation doors.
• Quiet, discreet louvred viewing by simply lifting the louvre handle.
• 150mm x 150mm Clear vision.
• Solid machined one piece steel and aluminium body.
• Gasket free.
• Polycarbonate dust cover to help prevent dust penetration.
• Choice of 9.5mm or 21mm thick laminated glass.
• Suits door thickness’s 44mm – 54mm.
• Simple clamp on design fits through hole in door.
• Strong butt hinges for lighter duty security doors.
• Trapped pin.
• HC0826A – 100mm long x 67mm open width.
• HC0826B – 100mm long x 88mm open width.
Electro-Mechanical Mortice Lock
To provide secure locking of swinging passage / control doors using third party secu-rity management systems (SMS) or conventional key control. Designed to enable key and electric operation from both sides of the door. This lock is specifically designed for very high use applications; typically securing perimeter doors and main access routes.
• Solid Case Technology; Lock case machined from single piece carbon steel block.
• Steel main bolt, with carbide anti-cuffing rollers and 25mm throw.
• Supplied with “T” Handle as standard.
• Unique dual solenoid electric locking latch.
• Independent 8-lever locking mechanism.
• Lock provides status monitoring of critical functions and tamper.
• Integral baffle arrangements to resist manipulation and interference via the keyhole.
• Dedicated key profile operates 3R63 group of locks only.
A vertical sliding service hatch supplied as one assembly mounted on a steel backplate for
surface fixing to doors.
• Home Office approved.
• Simple single handed operation – bottom latching.
• Vertical sliding hatch automatically latches closed.
• Cannot be opened from inside.
• Can be easily surface fitted to existing doors.
• Aperture size 264mm wide x 119mm high.
• Compatible with HC0857.
• Comes complete with fixing screws.
• 50mm Dia with a total thickness of 20mm.
• Unique Anti-Barricade two way Door System.
• Provides unrestricted & immediate room access in an emergency or barricade situation.
• System utilises a frame within a frame principal, allowing for a standard 44mm or 54mm
door to be mounted within a secondary high security steel inner frame.
• Reduced ligature hinges & hardware, including anti-ligature end tips.
• Outer frame dual hook bolt locking with emergency key release.
• Rebated inner frame in robust preformed steel section.
• Suitable for standard high security door locks & hardware.
• Can be used with FD30S & FD60S fire doors.
• Designed for use with the concealed Perko Powermatic door closer HC0832.
• Max door width: 1100mm (HC0830A), 1400mm (HC0830B).
• Max door weight: 100kg (HC0830A), 180kg (HC0830B).
• Concealed closer.
• Cam action technology.
• Slide channel arm.
• Adjustable sweep speed.
• Adjustable latching speed.
• Adjustable closing force.
• Successful independent testing to BS EN 1154.
• CERTIFIRE Approved for fire doors: CF140 ITT60/MM/IMM240.
• Constructed from 4mm thick grade 304 perforated stainless steel sheet welded within a 3mm thick zed section stainless steel frame with the corners of the frame rounded to reduce potential for ligature attachment, the grille is designed for surface mounting directly on top of masonry, render or tiling using tamper resistant screws.
• The grilles offer a minimum of 18% free area for ventilation with the perforations to Home Office agreed dimensions to reduce ligature opportunities and restrict the passage of contraband.
• 2mm diameter holes at 4mm staggered pitch.
• Many sizes available from stock.
• Casings manufactured from solid Aluminium billet.
• 100% viewing aperture.
• Silent viewing of the occupant so there is no disturbance, unlike that of a
traditional hatch or viewer.
• Controls can be put in place to prevent viewing from non-authorised staff
• Suitable for use in a new door and frame (secure integral wiring through
door & frame).
• Retrofit option is available for existing doors with operation from a built in
secure button and replaceable 9v battery.
• Tested to 30 minute fire resistance.
• The viewer is safe, ligature resisting and robust, designed for use in a
secure or detention environment.
• Polycarbonate on the secure side offers the required attack resistance
and prevention of damage to the glass.
• Audit trail through an access control system if required.
To provide secure locking and a high level of security where the use of a handle is not required.
• Unique 5 detainer locking mechanism with thousands of key combinations.
• Steel deadbolt with 14mm throw.
• Anti-padsaw steel rollers.
• Built in protection against picking, drilling, force and torque attack.
• Steel key.