• Constructed from 3mm thick mild steel sheet with perforated areas from 4mm thick grade 304 stainless steel.
• All corners rounded to reduce potential for ligature attachment.
• Designed to be surface mounted directly on top of masonry, render or tiling.
• The grilles offer 18% free area for ventilation with the perforations to Home Office dimensions to reduce ligature
opportunities whilst restricting the passage of contraband.
• 2mm diameter holes at 4mm staggered pitch perforations.
• Combined WC and Basin units or over bath Shower units.
• Robust 18mm thick marine birch plywood support frame bolted to the wall and floor. Clad with 12mm thick fire
retardant Solid Surface material.
• Constructed with no visible fixings or ligature points.
• Removable access panels secured by tamper resisting security screws.
• Can be scribed to existing wall and floor surfaces and sealed with anti-pick mastic.