Loading the content... Loading depends on your connection speed!
Purpose Application kit for HC01103.
• Each kit includes an Manual Applicator Gun, a Pack of 12 Nozzles and a Plunger.
• The Applicator gun is self contained metering, mixing and dispensing machine that simul-taneously. meters and mixes two-part adhesives as the material is applied.
Purpose Application kit for HC1101.
• Metal Paddle for mixing.
• 5 x 310m1 empty tubes with nozzles.
• Cartridge gun applicator (may differ to the one pictured).
• Bits; TRX-Star* Security(9pcs)
• Hex – Metric(9pcs)
• Hex – Imperial(9pcs)
• Flat Screwdriver(9pcs)
• Pozi Screwdriver(8pcs)
• Special Hook Bit
• Phillips Screwdriver(8pcs)
• Magnetic Extension/Bit Holder
• Hex Security – Metric(6pcs)
• 1/4″Sq Drive Extension
• Hex Security – Imperial(6pcs)
• 1/4″Sq Drive Socket Adaptor(2pcs)
A security expansion bolt for securing Cell furniture etc.
• Provide a permanent one way fixing.
• Installed using standard tooling (e.g. spanner, socket set, etc.)
• Hexagonal drive head is designed to shear off as additional torque is applied leaving a dome head.
• High load bearing.
• For use in concrete, brick and solid blocks.
• driver with soft grip handle and 1/4″ magnetic bit holder.
• 1/4″(F) x 1/4″(M) magnetic bit holder.
• 3 tri-winged bits size: 1, 2 and 3mm.
• 4 spanner bits size: No. 4, 6, 8 and 10.
• 5 XZN spline bits size: M4, M5, M6, M8 and M1Omm.
• 4 square bits: SO, Si, S2 and S3.
• 6 metric hexagonal security bits size: 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 4.0, 5.0 and 6.0mm.
• 6 imperial hexagonal security bits size: 5/32, 9/64, 1/8, 7/64, 3/32 and 5/64″.
• 3 TX-STAR bits: T5, T6 and 17.
• 9 TX-STAR security bits: T8, T9, T10, 115, T20, T25, T27, T30 and T40.
A 33-piece 6.35mm hex drive bit set covering many frequently encountered security or, tamperproof screw heads.
• lx 60mm magnetic bit holder.
• 9x TX-STAR (Torx) bits: T8, T10, T15, T20, T25, T27,130, T35 & T40.
• 6x imperial hex keys bits: 5/64in, 3/32in, 7/64in, 1/8in, 9/64in & 5/32in.
• 4x Tri-wing bits: No. 1, 2, 3 & 4.
• 4x Spanner bits: 4, 6, 8 & 10mm.
• 3x Torq bits: 6, 8 & 10mm.
• 6x metric hex key bits: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 & 6mm.
A two part black epoxy structural adhesive which has good anti pick mastic properties.
• Outstanding stability under static and dynamic loads. High resistance to impact.
• Very good strength and excellent ageing characteristics.
• High temperature resistance (120°C).
• Thixotropic formulation, non-sag properties enable easy application to vertical surfaces.
• Please note that this product can not be applied without a gun, plunger and nozzles.
• Work Life (Typical at 232 C): 90 minutes.
• Application Temperature: +102 C to + 402 C.
• Full Strength: 7 Days.
Compatible with all 1/4 inch bit sets including HC1111, HC1112 & HC1113.
• Handle moulded direct to bar for durability & extra long life.
• High grade steel bar allows for high torque & reduces the chance of tip breakage.
• Anti-slip soft grip handle with mix of smooth & textured panels provide excellent comfort & grip.
• Large diameter handle offers extra torque.
• Smooth domed end for spinning action, speed & comfort.
• Drive Size 1/4in.
• Drive Type Hex.
• Standard Magnetic.
• Overall Length 125mm.
A unique two part Epoxy sealant which cures to form a hard wearing seal, designed to accommo-date small amounts of movement in extension but considerable movement in compression.
• 1.2 Litre Set, with separate tins for Base and Curing Agent.
• Joint width Minimum 6mm, Maximum 20mm (single application).
• Typical Shore D Hardness.
• (cured at 202 C): 60— 70.
• Work Life (Typical at 202 C): 45 minutes.
• Application Temperature: +102 C to + 402 C.
• Service Temperature: -202 C to +902 C.
• Cure Rate (at 202 C): 48 hours. At lower temperatures cure rate will be extended.
• Service Life: 20 years.
Ideal for windows, mirrors and other glass surfaces. Prevents smudging and streaks. Can also be used on smooth plastic surfaces.
• 624g Aerosol.
• No streaking.
• Polycarbonate safe.
Conical collar which is hammered over the top of any standard hexagon bolt head or nut, ren-dering it tamper resistant.
• Zinc Plated Steel.
• Ideal smooth finish for existing fasteners.
• Suitable for any British Standard or DIN standard hexagon bolts or nuts, including hexa-gon head coach screws.
• Cannot be easily removed, patented design which is home office approved.
A high security permanent nut fastening. The hexagonal part of the nut shears off at a pre-determined torque (because only the cone part is threaded) leaving a tamper resistant cone. You use standard socket or spanner for fitting.
• Manufactured in Bright Zinc Plated Steel.
• No specialist tools required. HC1110A
• This is a permanent security fixing.
CSL Healthcare are able to provide various types of security screws
Sold in packs of 50
Stainless Steel Machine Screws
(from M3 to M10 various lenghts)
(Image 1:) Countersunk Torx Pin
(Image 2:) Dome Head Torx Pin
(Image 3:) Dome Head Hex Pin
(Image 4:) Countersunk Hex Pin
Self Tapping / Wood Screws
(from 2.5mm to 6mm various lenghts)
(Image 5:) Countersunk Pin Torx
(Image 6:) Dome Head Pin Torx