Loading the content... Loading depends on your connection speed!
• De-escalation design.
• Constructed from combustion modified high resilient foam.
• Upholstered with anti-microbial/anti-fungal, colour-fast, wear & scratch resistant vinyl.
• Flammability to BS582 Part 2 Source 5 (CRIB).
• Robust 25mm thick birch plywood support frame bolted to the wall and floor. Clad with 12mm thick fire retardant Corian.
• No Visible fixings or ligature points.
• Can be scribed to existing wall and floor surfaces and sealed with anti-pick mastic.
• It is recommended to avoid a ligature point that this stool is fitted against a wall.
• A plastic chair commonly used in prison cells, due to its 'unwieldy' nature of being used as a weapon.
• Moulded one piece ABS plastic.