Loading the content... Loading depends on your connection speed!
• Clutched turn to prevent barricading.
• Indicator dots.
• Ligature resisting design.
• Carriage key release.
• 8mm spindle, 63mm roses.
• Optional coin or torx pin release.
• Comes complete with bathroom mortice lock.
The Medicine Cabinet is perfect for controlled drugs that are governed by the Home Office Drugs Inspectorate direction of control.
• High security cabinet for the safekeeping of controlled drugs / medicines.
• 4mm Solid steel electrically welded body.
• 8mm thick door fitted with VdS class 1 double bitted safe lock & 2 keys.
• Supplied with 2 adjustable shelves.
• Suitable for rear or floor fixing – Bolts supplied.
• Dimensions external H532mm x W374mm x D230mm
• Secure vision panel for corridor doors.
• Fully welded stainless steel pressed frames, secured with security head screws.
• Neoprene/intumescent glazing gasket.
• Suitable for steel or timber doors.
• Casings manufactured from solid Aluminium billet.
• 100% viewing aperture.
• Silent viewing of the occupant so there is no disturbance, unlike that of a
traditional hatch or viewer.
• Controls can be put in place to prevent viewing from non-authorised staff
• Suitable for use in a new door and frame (secure integral wiring through
door & frame).
• Retrofit option is available for existing doors with operation from a built in
secure button and replaceable 9v battery.
• Tested to 30 minute fire resistance.
• The viewer is safe, ligature resisting and robust, designed for use in a
secure or detention environment.
• Polycarbonate on the secure side offers the required attack resistance
and prevention of damage to the glass.
• Audit trail through an access control system if required.
A lockable sliding hatch with integrated louvred viewing.
• Sliding aluminium plate incorporating 11.5mm laminated glass vision panel.
• Stainless steel louvres for discreet viewing with polycarbonate dust cover.
• Aluminium guides.
• Hatch mounted on a steel backplate which can be surface fixed to a cell door.
• Supplied with key.
• Self latching.
• Aperture size 330mm wide x 125mm high.
• Constructed from 4mm thick grade 304 perforated stainless steel sheet welded within a 3mm thick zed section stainless steel frame with the corners of the frame rounded to reduce potential for ligature attachment, the grille is designed for surface mounting directly on top of masonry, render or tiling using tamper resistant screws.
• The grilles offer a minimum of 18% free area for ventilation with the perforations to Home Office agreed dimensions to reduce ligature opportunities and restrict the passage of contraband.
• 2mm diameter holes at 4mm staggered pitch.
• Many sizes available from stock.
• A rotary hatch intended for fitting to secure bedroom doors for transferring
medicine to patients safely without the need to open the door.
• Robust anti-vandal construction machined from solid aluminium.
• Lockable in the closed position.
• Ligature resisting design.
• Simple clamp on design with no visible fixings on the secure side.
• Open aperture size 125mm high x 60mm wide.
• Can be easily fitted to existing doors.
• Designed to fit door panel thickness ranging from 44mm – 54mm.
To provide secure locking and a high level of security where the use of a handle is not required.
• Unique 5 detainer locking mechanism with thousands of key combinations.
• Steel deadbolt with 14mm throw.
• Anti-padsaw steel rollers.
• Built in protection against picking, drilling, force and torque attack.
• Steel key.
The 3G417 is a morticed sprung latchbolt of robust construction based on a small mortice footprint.
The latchbolt provides an overall throw of 32mm when deadlocked and 12mm when latched.
• Solid Case Technology; Lock case machined from single piece carbon steel.
• Steel main bolt, with carbide anti-cutting rollers, and 32mm overall bolt throw.
• 12mm sprung latch controlled by occupant.
• Independent 7-lever locking mechanism.
• Factory restricted key section.
• Anti-ligature knob and door furniture.
• Through fix design for handle and furniture.
• Constructed from 3mm thick unbreakable polycarbonate with scratch resistant coating, the 360° hemisphere mirror is designed for mounting on the ceiling, thus providing 200° of vision from any direction.
• Foam backing block to prevent deformation of mirror.
• The mirror is secured in a steel flanged frame and fixed to the ceiling using tamper proof screws.
• Ligature resisting pull handle on plate.
• Supplied with tamperproof security screws.
• Easy to grip.
• Ideal for identification cards.
• Suits cards sized 85mm wide x 75mm high up to 2mm thickness.
• Can be secured by rivets or security fixings.
• Constructed from 1.2mm thick mirror finished 304 stainless steel, the 360° hemisphere mirror is designed for mounting on the ceiling, thus providing 200° of vision from any direction.
• Integral mounting frame to increase strength and reduce ligature risk.
• Developed to meet the stringent requirements of the UK Home Office, Metropolitan Police and the Prison service.
• The mirror is fixed to the ceiling using tamper proof screws provided.
• Weight 4kg.
• Diameter 500mm.
• Square 90mm flush ring pull handle.
• Suitable for operating a mortice latch with an 8mm spindle.
Ligature resisting stainless steel snap hooks for clothes and towels which collapse under
a predetermined load.
• Load adjustable.
• Type A front fixing.
• Type B rear fixing.
• Constructed in three pieces.
• Ligature resisting radius edges and corners.
• Supplied with security fixings and wall plugs.
• 3mm back plate with four countersunk holes to secure it to the wall.
• Replaceable 1.6mm Highly polished finished mirror.
• 3mm outer frame securing mirror with tamper proof fixings.
A vision panel specifically designed for dirty protest cell doors. It allows dirty lenses to be wiped clean to view into the cell and also provides a system to safely remove soiled lenses from the vision panel and replace with clean.
• Solid machined aluminium construction.
• Complies with NOMS specifications.
• Sliding privacy cover.
• 225mm high x 60mm wide clear vision.
A robust secure stainless steel wall shelf incorporating ‘snap hooks’ which collapse under
a pre-set load to prevent ligature attachment. Suitable for use within a prison cell.
• Secured to the wall with tamper proof expansion bolts.
• Three load adjustable snap hooks supplied as standard secured to the shelf
from the rear to prevent tampering.