Loading the content... Loading depends on your connection speed!
• A plastic chair commonly used in prison cells, due to its 'unwieldy' nature of being used as a weapon.
• Moulded one piece ABS plastic.
• Frame and seat robustly constructed from birch laminated plywood.
• Safe working load of up to 25 stone / 160kg.
• Tamperproof security screws.
• Frame robustly constructed from 18mm birch laminated plywood.
• Upholstered with anti-microbial/anti-fungal, colour-fast, wear & scratch resistant vinyl.
• Flammability to BS582 Part 2 Source 5 (CRIB).
• No visible staples.
• Tamper proof security screws.
• Metal back tacks removed.
• Solid reinforced feet.
• No gaps around seat cushion.