Loading the content... Loading depends on your connection speed!
To provide secure locking of bedroom doors with a ‘privacy’ locking facility under operation
by the occupant.
• Solid Case Technology; Lock case machined from single piece carbon steel.
• Steel main bolt, with carbide anti-cutting rollers, and 32mm throw.
• Independent 7-lever locking mechanism.
• Factory restricted key section.
• Integral baffle arrangements to resist manipulation and interference via the keyhole.
• Privacy locking via pin tumbler cylinder.
The 3F65P is a mortice lock of robust construction. Based on the standard large mortice lock
footprint with a main bolt that can be locked in the fully thrown or fully withdrawn position.
Locking is achieved by a completely separate, (interchangeable) inner locking unit, operable
from the outside only, the vertically sliding bolt of which, engages a recess in the main bolt.
A Privacy Key Facility is also provided allowing a secondary privacy bolt to be locked or unlocked
by a key operated rim cylinder lock on the outside and anti-ligature furniture on the inside.
The Privacy bolt can be overridden by extending and then withdrawing the main bolt and a
clutch mechanism ensures that staff remain in control. The cylinder is also master keyed to
provide staff control of the privacy mechanism.
• Lock case – carbon steel electro-plated and powder coated exterior.
• Main bolt – carbon steel electro-plated.
• Main bolt follower high tensile brass.
• The lock is available in left or right hand variants and is recommended for opening out doors.
• Ligature resisting recessed knob or lever handle furniture.
• Operating furniture is available in either stainless steel or anodised aluminium.
• Case Height 207mm.
• Case Length 226mm.
• Case Thickness 29mm.
• Bolt Throw 32mm.
• Bolt Depth 45mm.
• Bolt Thickness 22mm.
• Weight (lock only) 8.6kg.
• Constructed from 4mm thick grade 304 perforated stainless steel sheet welded within a 3mm thick zed section stainless steel frame with the corners of the frame rounded to reduce potential for ligature attachment, the grille is designed for surface mounting directly on top of masonry, render or tiling using tamper resistant screws.
• The grilles offer a minimum of 18% free area for ventilation with the perforations to Home Office agreed dimensions to reduce ligature opportunities and restrict the passage of contraband.
• 2mm diameter holes at 4mm staggered pitch.
• Many sizes available from stock.
The Medicine Safe is perfect for controlled drugs that are governed by the Home Office Drugs Inspectorate direction of control.
• Ideal in the office, for the safe keeping of paper documents and valuables.
• Suitable for up to £2,000 cash (10 x valuables).
• Independently tested and certified to EN 14450 51 by VdS test house.
• Double wall construction with fire resistant fill.
• Up to 30 minute protection for documents at 750 degrees.
• Heavy duty 3-way locking mechanism.
• Full height dog bar protects hinge side.
• Standard locking – CEN/VdS approved double bitted lock and 2 keys.
• Optional inner compartments and pull-out frames available.
• Solid rubber block.
• 124mm long x 44mm wide x 46mm high.
• Supplied with two 10×100/50 frame fixings.
• Suitable for fixing to a wall or floor.
Heavy Duty Morticed Deadlock – Single Action
To provide secure deadlocking of swinging doors or gates. This lock is specifically designed for very high use applications; typically securing internal doors and main access routes.
• Composite deadbolt, with carbide anti-cutting rollers and 19mm throw.
• 12 lever highly durable mechanism.
• Low friction key journals.
• Lever arrangement designed to provide extended product life.
• Dedicated key profile.
• Escutcheon designed to give positive key alignment.
• Security fixings to prevent unauthorised removal.
• Lead cover to enable the unbroken transfer of wire bundles up to 6mm in diameter between door and frame. Suitable for doors opening up to 1202.
• Not for use on centrally pivoted doors.
• Aluminium ligature resisting ‘infilled’ pull handle mounted on a plate.
• Infill plate prevents the introduction of ligatures.
• 25mm diameter x 225mm on 300mm x 75mm plate.
• Can be fixed with tamper resistant screws or bolted through the door for additional strength.
• Concealed fixings.
• Unique Anti-Barricade two way Door System.
• Provides unrestricted & immediate room access in an emergency or barricade situation.
• System utilises a frame within a frame principal, allowing for a standard 44mm or 54mm
door to be mounted within a secondary high security steel inner frame.
• Reduced ligature hinges & hardware, including anti-ligature end tips.
• Outer frame dual hook bolt locking with emergency key release.
• Rebated inner frame in robust preformed steel section.
• Suitable for standard high security door locks & hardware.
• Can be used with FD30S & FD60S fire doors.
• Designed for use with the concealed Perko Powermatic door closer HC0832.
The Medicine Cabinet is perfect for controlled drugs that are governed by the Home Office Drugs Inspectorate direction of control.
• High security cabinet for the safekeeping of controlled drugs / medicines.
• 4mm Solid steel electrically welded body.
• 8mm thick door fitted with VdS class 1 double bitted safe lock & 2 keys.
• Supplied with 2 adjustable shelves.
• Suitable for rear or floor fixing – Bolts supplied.
• Dimensions external H532mm x W374mm x D230mm
• Secure vision panel for corridor doors.
• Fully welded stainless steel pressed frames, secured with security head screws.
• Neoprene/intumescent glazing gasket.
• Suitable for steel or timber doors.
A vertical sliding service hatch incorporating a polycarbonate viewing strip to ensure it is
safe to open the hatch fully.
• Home Office approved.
• Simple single handed operation – bottom latching.
• Vertical sliding hatch automatically latches closed.
• Cannot be opened from inside.
• Can be easily surface fitted to existing doors.
• Aperture size 264mm wide x 119mm high.
To provide secure locking, (with latching facility) of hinged wooden doors on offices and rooms where master-keying and/or, suiting with other mortice range locks is a requirement, or where a knob or lever handle action with ample space (to clear rebated frame for example) is preferred.
• Steel Body.
• Brass deadbolt with 14mm throw.
• Anti-padsaw steel rollers.
• 5 detainer mechanism with thousands of key combinations.
• Built in protection against picking, drilling, force and torque attack.
• Steel key.
• Can be suited as part of a master keyed system.
• Optional micro-switches for alarm systems integration.
A heavy duty vandal resistant through the wall magnification viewer designed for viewing through walls into cells.
• Clear crisp image.
• Wide field of view.
• Glass optical lens system.
• Interchangeable unit construction.
• Fits wall thicknesses from 90mm — 200mm.
• Special lengths can be manufactured on request.
• Toughened protective window.
• Locking screws to prevent removal.
• 29mm diameter hole required.
• A rotary hatch intended for fitting to secure bedroom doors for transferring
medicine to patients safely without the need to open the door.
• Robust anti-vandal construction machined from solid aluminium.
• Lockable in the closed position.
• Ligature resisting design.
• Simple clamp on design with no visible fixings on the secure side.
• Open aperture size 125mm high x 60mm wide.
• Can be easily fitted to existing doors.
• Designed to fit door panel thickness ranging from 44mm – 54mm.
The HC0812 is ideal where the customer needs electric unlocking of deadlocks, without the worry
of handle overrides from the secure side. Fail open versions fitted to fire exit doors, linked into
fire alarm systems achieve fire safety with security.
• Standard 12v DC operation.
• Designed to suit dead bolt 10-15mm wide x 38mm height with 12-18mm throw.
• 2200lbs Strength.
The HC0813 is designed for high security applications ideal where the customer needs electric
unlocking of deadlocks, without the worry of handle overrides from the secure side. Fail open
versions fitted to fire exit doors, linked into fire alarm systems achieve fire safety with security.
• Standard 12v DC operation.
• Designed to suit dead bolt 18mm wide x 65mm height with 18-21mm throw.
• 4400lbs Strength.
• Small aluminium ligature resisting unsprung lever handle set.
• The lever handles are designed to point downwards to help prevent ligature attachment.
• Concealed fixings.
• 50mm Rose with 38mm bolt through fixing centres.
• Constructed in three pieces.
• Ligature resisting radius edges and corners.
• Supplied with security fixings and wall plugs.
• 3mm back plate with four countersunk holes to secure it to the wall.
• Replaceable 1.6mm Highly polished finished mirror.
• 3mm outer frame securing mirror with tamper proof fixings.